Latest Instagrams
Tuesday, 9 May 2017

Look at me i'm Sandra Dee!



" Tell me about it stud! ". Today's look is inspired by Sandy from Grease, I just love the the edgy vibe and the all black and then a pop of red! These jeans are literally the love of my life, I came across them at Missguided and of course I had to add them to my wardrobe! This outfit is completed with this leather jacket number, it's from Cheap Monday and i'm so chuffed I managed to get it in the sale for £36 down from £120. Last but not least who could forget about these boots, they are b-e-a-utiful, they're so dreamy and I feel so bad ass when I wear them. I walk around saying to myself " Now sissy that walk" I can't help it! Now I must sashay away! Hope everyones enjoying their weeks so far! 

xoxo 
- SapphireSays * Said in the style of Gossip Girl * 





 Top: Urban Outfitters | Jeans: Missguided | Jacket: Cheap Monday | Shoes : Zara 



























4 comments:

  1. You look incredible Sapphire, so dang cool! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! The lace-up detail on the trousers is amazing

    http://www.seeweardo.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins