Latest Instagrams
Wednesday, 26 April 2017

Pink Pink Pink | Outfit Of The Day |


Photography: Shannon Cassidy 

 It feels like it's been sooo long since my last blog post, what is this! I've been working so much lately, I haven't had the chance to do any blog pictures. Buuuuut.. finally the time has come where I have a new outfit of the day and of course its very pink! I am in love with these culottes from Urban Outfitters, they're literally so cute! They're definitely going to be worn a lot this summer!

It's my birthday tomorrow and i'm turning 20, no longer a teen! Its so crazy to think, it feels like just yesterday I was still at school, where does the time fly? Can I please go back to the days where my biggest stress was getting homework in on time, adulthood is not the most fun when you need to work all the time. At school you had the whole summer holidays to do whatever it was ace! This post is getting depressing, saaarry! But being an adult can be fun too, more independent, do what you want. This post makes me sound like i'm turning 18! I mean there's not much difference between 19 and 20 really, next year will be the big one! Anyway enough of this boring chat, I hope you're all enjoying your week so far and hopefully speak soon!  x







Top: Brandy Melville | Trousers: Urban Outfitters | Jacket: Zaful | Choker: Topshop |



3 comments:

  1. Girl this outfit is perfection. Those sunnies are such a 90s throwback!
    Have a brilliant birthday xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this jacket so much! I need it in my life! Hope you have a lovely birthday hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is amazing! You look incredible girl! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins