Latest Instagrams
Monday, 26 October 2015

Days are too short



Photography by Shannon Cassidy 


I hate that the clocks have gone back it's really sad because it gets dark so early. I think it's mainly annoying for me because i'm a photography student so it means less time in the day for shoots. Apart from that I think I would weirdly like the short days, because it reminds me that christmas is near, halloween and firework night ( all my favourite holidays). 

I know I wore this coat and boots in a couple of blogposts back.. but I really love them, although lately the boots have been quite uncomfortable for me, i'm not sure why, but I hope they feel more comfortable when my toe heels ? 

Is anyone else mega excited for halloween? I am. Although I still don't know what i'm doing yet, but I know I want to dress up. If anyone knows of anything cool going on near Brighton or in Brighton let me know :)

                 

Jumper: Missguided | Skirt: Topshop | Cape: Topshop | Boots: Public Desire | Earrings: Urban Outfitters | 

14 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, that cape is a winner! I hate the shorter days, but I do love Halloween. Need to decide what I'm going to dress up as!

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you, and Ah me too.. i'm thinking of going as the countess from American Horror story :) x

      Delete
  2. This is so pretty, you look fab Saffy! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm honestly so excited for Halloween - I always am! This outfit is lovely, I really love dark lips for this season. x

    flawedfairytale || Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. your cape is beautiful. the color is just amazing.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your outfit! So cool, wish I could pull it off. I'm so excited for halloween but I have no idea what to go as either!! x

    www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

  6. I adore your style so much! It's super chic!
    check out my blog + follow back?

    xo,
    Jess | wildvagabondss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my that cape is gorgeous!! xx

    www.aimeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely post my dear
    your style is so inspiring.
    lovely :)
    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, that cape/coat is so cute! You look amazing x

    ashrealasitgets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. loving your lipstick colour.
    nice post.
    Its super nice. I think you should post more.


    here are my links and if you like to follow just follow and leave me your links aswell and I'll
    follow back!



    -Visit my Blog-

    | Facebook | LOOKBOOK| IG@suvarna_gold | Bloglovin
    | Advertise your blog
    kiss from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving everything about this outfit especially the cape and your makeup <3

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome pictures Have a good day :)
    Regards
    Walkindiscount.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins