Latest Instagrams
Sunday, 20 September 2015

What do I want to do





Its been a while since i've last done a blog post, but one is finally here. Starting my foundation course has been very stressful for me, at times I consider quitting but I think i've finally almost settled in. It's annoying i'm unsure on want to do for my future and i'm stuck in that annoying phase of ' What do I want to do with my life', hopefully soon I feel inspired. Soon we need to start applying for uni and I want to go but I don't want to spend all the money on something I might not want to do. Theres so much pressure on people my age as it feels like now is the vital time you need to know what to do with your life. In reality we have so much time ahead of us to decide, there may be times where we change our minds even in our mid 40s.

Do any of you have the same trouble or do you know exactly what you want to do in the future?  I would love to hear your answers! 




Top: Urban Outfitters | Skirt: Urban Outfitters | Cape: Topshop | Hat: Topshop | Boots: Public Desire | 

9 comments:

  1. Hey Dear,
    I really like your Posts & you have great Pictures. Would you like to support each other and follow via Bloglovin, Google + & GFC? That would be so cool, and I hope we stay in touch. :)

    Greetings, Sophia xx
    MY BLOG
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand that sometimes thinking of the future can be very overwhelming but just stay positive and you will be great! Amazing look btw!
    Marveling-Mind☀ | Instagram | Bloglovin’ ✌️

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hat is all kinds of lovely.... great find!!

    Megan || Oh Hey! blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm kind of in that phase too, but I'm not worried because I know everything will work out. I really like your bag as well :)
    https://cherieedle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely autumnal outfit, adore that cape!
    Best of luck with your studies, hang in there and work hard and it will all be ok I'm sure

    http://whatrajwants.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck and hope you don't get too stressed! Besides that, you look amazing - we love how you went for a nude colour palette and the textures in your outfit look gorgeous
    Feel free to check out our latest post x
    LOOK LOVE WEAR

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are awesome, great style! Love the colors and forms. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. giiiirl I feel you!
    This will be my second gap year since high school, I really don't know what to do with my life 'cause I don't wanna spend 4 years in something I dont like vv'
    Just do what you feel, If you feel like you need to quit, then do it, we are young bruh, we have a long life!

    btw you look fierce!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone goes through this phase, even at 26 I've only just figured out a direction for my career! My advice would be to try as many different things as possible, so even if you come to find you don't like something, you can cross it off your list and narrow the possibilities down even further! x

    www.theshabbysuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins