Latest Instagrams
Wednesday, 26 August 2015

My Daily Makeup Routine

          

So it's been a while since I last did a post and I have a lot to catch up on but I'll save that for my next post. Today I just wanted to share with you my daily makeup routine. It was hard for me to upload this as i'm very self continuous of my face, particularly without makeup on, so to see me without it is a very big step for me. I found that I quite enjoyed doing filming this video, I think I will continue to do beauty videos, for me its still a working process. If you did enjoy it I would love to hear your opinions, it would mean the world to me! 

 XOXOX






PS. If you haven't already subscribed to my YouTube channel, check it out! :) 

3 comments:

  1. I love your hair color and also, great video


    xoxo,
    petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Wish I could say I was as dedicated to my daily makeup as you are, sadly I'm generally far too lazy to slap on anything more than mascara and brow gel. I'll get there one day!

    x
    www.theshabbysuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest pins